Revitalize your commute and celebrate National Bike to Work Week in the capital city! Adding a daily or weekly bike commute to your routine is an easy way to add fun to your day-to-day and create a healthier life .
From May 16 to May 20 the City of Lincoln has organized great events across the city to start (and keep) you riding, and BikeLNK will be there for you! Just a few of the exciting happenings coming up:
- Monday, May 16: Morning Coffee @ The Mill - Telegraph | 7 - 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 17: Bike Safety 101 @ Asian Cultural and Community Center | Noon - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18: Bike Safety 101 @ Pepe's Bistro | Noon - 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19: Bike Fit-it Station @ Rock Island / Boosalis Trailhead | 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 20: Wrap-Up Event @ Jane Snyder Trails Center | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Wrap-Up Event includes a family friendly BIKE PARADE beginning at 6 p.m.
In addition, many wonderful local retailers will be offering discounts to those that commute by bike during Bike to Work Week!
All event details and participating retailers can be found at: http://lincoln.ne.gov/biketowork